|Lens UV Filter Size||
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||
Fixed Focus Lens
|Lens Stabilization Type||
Lightdow® 58mm 0.35X Fish Eye Super Wide Angle Fisheye Lens for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR
In photography, a fisheye lens is a wide-angle lens that takes in an extremely wide, hemispherical image. Originally developed for use
in meteorology, fisheye lenses quickly became popular in general photography for their unique, distorted appearance. They are often
used by photographers shooting broad landscapes to suggest the curve of the Earth. Perfect for extreme sports photography.
– Compatible with all lenses with a 58mm lens tread, regardless of make or model.
– Multi-Coated (MC): Reduces glass flare & ghosting caused by reflections.
– Full Autofocus (AF) and Infrared (IR) compatible: High resolution day & night photos.
– Extra heavy duty construction for professional and outdoor use.
– Designed for high megapixel photography & video camera use.
– Backed with 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
1 x 0.35x 58mm Fisheye lens
1 x lens Bag